Senior Software Engineer
We code a lot in Python, increasingly in Go, everything is serverless on AWS, and with 100% Infrastructure as Code (IaC). We ship at least one new feature every week, and in most cases, our amazing team earns us a few euros with it. Feedback is instant, learning is fast, and development is rapid.
- Solving problems in a pragmatic and iterative way to help the business win.
- Evolving in a fast-paced, operation-driven environment and having close contact with users and stakeholders.
- Designing, developing, and running data-driven applications: trading bots, battery optimization, ETL pipelines, transaction management systems.
- Taking ownership for the system you build and planning improvements based on feedback from users and operations.
- Learning, all the time, not only about software engineering but also about work organization.
You can support the team with
- Writing clean and maintainable code, using version control, collaboratively reviewing and continuously shipping it.
- Developing software in Python, Golang or any other programming language.
- Designing and deploying serverless applications in AWS, e.g. using AWS Lambda, AWS Fargate or AWS MWAA and managing it with Pulumi.
- Communicating about technical matters to groups with various levels of technical affinity.
- Using data engineering best practices to build robust data flows and manage a data warehouse.
You will learn to
- Understand European energy markets and the ins and outs of a trading floor.
- Help stakeholders transform their ideas into working software.
- Own not only the software but also the outcomes.
- Be part of a self-organizing team which owns its processes and experiments continuously with new ideas and tools.
- Approach technical problems with data-driven insights and collaboration with your peers.