Senior Java Developer
About the job:
It is an International Provider of Managed Services, site in Italy and specialized in the ICT market. We are an active and competent Company in Industry 4.0.
For our Branch in Skopje (MK) we are looking for an experienced Java Developer. We work using our agile methodology.
The Java Developer uses programming languages to code the architecture of websites, APIs and scripts, and in general the integration between the front-end requests and the data contained in the database.
- Ensure the correct functioning of the application
- Optimize speed, stability and scalability of servers and applications developed
- Create reusable code and libraries for future implementations
- It is considered an advantage to be able to set up the project independently
- Integrate front-end elements into server-side logic
- Create and integrate API
- Create and implement data storage solutions
- Ensure data security and protection
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
- At least 5 years of experience in the role
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Comfortable using Agile and Scrum Practices and Methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field
- Deep knowledge and experience with object-oriented programming in Java
- Comfortable with using Spring Framework (with Spring Boot)
- Profound knowledge and experience with data management, database design, and database concepts
- Profound knowledge and experience working with SQL Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience working with NoSQL Databases (MongoDB)
- Ideally, you have experience in app integration with REST / SOAP APIs
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, and their performance
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
- Problem Solving
- Self Motivated Professional
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- Customer Oriented
- Good Communications Skills
- Excellent Project and Time Management
- High level of IT work ethic
- We are a 30 years old Italian company in the telecommunication area. We build software for big customers in Italy. Our IT department has about 15 people including front-end, back-end, testers and product owners. We are growing and we are looking for new developers who can take the ownership of some of our projects. We do not have any employees based in Ukraine, but we consider creating an entire team working from Ukraine.
- We do not have a preferred start date, but once we decide it is a good opportunity, we will be available to hire suddenly.
Expected candidate involvement duration:
- For the correct profile, we can even offer an indeterminate contract.
Selection process stages:
- Interview with the HR
- Interview with the Product Owner
- Interview with the CEO
What We Offer:
- Compensation adequate at high level market and the real experience
- Working on end-to-end projects
- Working on new technologies
*Work is 100% remote. It is preferable that the worker be available for possible very short trips to Italy.
We are a great international company to work for. We are offering flexible working time. We have a casual and friendly environment.
Does this sound like the kind of place you want to work at? We look forward to hearing ‘hi’ from you!