Senior iOS developer
BIScience is an Internet technology company pioneering the world of digital media and audience intelligence with innovative technologies, harnessing user-centric data at scale to bring new insights into the online marketing industry and audience analytics. Our product suite helps online marketers, media buyers, brand managers, sales managers, and business analysts benchmark marketing and advertising effectiveness, perform digital behavioral journey analysis, get an outlook on competitive intelligence, purchase intent, brand engagement, eCommerce activities, and analyze targeted and behavior-based online information.
BIScience is a fast-growing global company with customers spanning from more than 60 markets including fortune 500 companies.
BIScience is looking for a seasoned Senior Java Developer to work with our flagship SaaS UI product. As a backend engineer, your role is to turn innovative and unique product vision into lean architectural solutions with advanced analytics capabilities. With the use of the latest technological trends and microservices architecture, you will implement complex integrations, design new modules, and enhance data storage approaches. You will work closely with the Product Manager, UI/UX design teams, engineering to guide new product deployments and functionality from conception to launch. As one of the members of the development team, you’ll contribute to our strategic objectives regularly and secure our position as one of the most trusted, innovative platforms in digital intelligence analytics.
- Java 11
- Spring (up2date): Boot, Core, Web, Data, Security, AOP
- Vertica, AWS RDS (PostgreSQL v12)
- AWS S3, Lambda
What will you do
- Take part in architecture design
- Develop complex features
- Search API — using ElasticSearch
- Integration with 3rd-party API to provide 360* website overview
- Multi-currency support
- 4+ years of experience with Java
- Profound experience with microservices
- Spring: Boot, Core, Web, Data, Security, AOP
- Kafka / RabbitMQ (or other AMQP broker)
- HTTP + REST
- Being familiar with agile development frameworks, e.g. SCRUM
Will be a plus
- Linux hands-on
What’s for you
- The whole team in one place: dynamic pace, no bureaucracy, and awkward limitations
- Product team: have a say and influence decisions
- Supportive and family-like atmosphere: we care about our people
- High autonomy to implement solutions, offer ideas, drive development practices and approaches
- A highly-skilled team of seniors.