A sales representative will be responsible for direct communication with customers throughout the whole sales cycle. From identifying a customer’s needs, pitching relevant products or services, and ensuring they have a positive experience from start to finish. They will manage and implement sales processes by the company’s adopted business policy and plan the volume of sales by markets, customers, and products while working with customers and carrying out pre-sales, sales, and after-sales activities to achieve sales, business, and strategic goals.
- Implementation of the annual sales plan,
- Generating profitable sales and long-term business to increase revenue,
- Proactive participation in the preparation of documentation for public procurement and international tenders,
- Proactive identification and development of business relationships with potential clients,
- Acquisition of new key customers, sales channels, and transactions, definition, and purchase of licenses for the customers,
- Cooperation with other departments in the company with an emphasis on permanent coordination of time plans, development of individual and group calculations, post-calculations and coordination of external and internal prices, and transfer of professional and other information needed for marketing, technology optimization, planning, and cost management,
- Participation in the formation of medium and long-term strategies of the company, concern for cost efficiency and optimization of the department,
- Cooperation with other departments, participation in marketing activities
- Staying up to date with innovations in selected areas and markets and continuous proactive education
- Preparing reports for management
- Other tasks and duties as directed by the Head of Sales
Required skills and abilities:
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills in the field of complex technical solution sales,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate sales information to customers and employees,
- Effective in problem-solving and goal-oriented,
- Strategic thinking and ability to act in new, unpredictable situations and environments,
- Self-initiative, efficiency, and assertiveness
- Ability to resolve conflict situations effectively.
- Excellent sales skills and knowledge
- Good knowledge of information systems in the company’s sales portfolio (Maximo, Maximo APM, Big data, AI, ML…)
- Experience and knowledge of different industries, emphasizing industries the company already works with.