.NET Backend Developer
We are also looking for .NET backend developers with DevOps knowledge as DevOps Specialists. Would you like to take an active part in revolutionizing an entire industry? Then join our team and support us on our mission to bring a groundbreaking AI-powered, digital product to market that will catapult power generation plant certification into the 21st century! We are looking for passionate backend .NET developers who want to contribute their technical skills and enthusiasm for innovation.
As part of our agile teams, you will work with us on the following exciting tasks:
- You are responsible for the continuous development of our highly frequented web application «gridcert» in the backend and ensure its stable and secure provision;
- You work closely with our frontend and backend developers;
- Your code will be developed using clean code principles in C# on .NET, giving our customers a smooth application experience;
- Seamless database integration with MongoDB, report automation, and API deployment are in your expert hands;
- Your ideas are significantly involved in decision-making processes for the further development of our product in order to create a secure and flexible backend.
If you can identify with the following requirements, we look forward to receiving your application:
- Completed degree in computer science, equivalent training or practical experience in software development;
- At least 2 years of solid knowledge of C# under .NET and document-oriented databases;
- Fluent German or English skills (at least C1) and a strong ability to work independently and on your own responsibility.
Other skills we value in you:
- You are passionate about programming, clean architecture and are very familiar with modern technologies;
- Knowledge of XUnit, Moq and MediatR frameworks or comparable technologies is a plus, as is experience with Jira and Confluence;
- You have an understanding of Azure Clouds and DevOps principles to run our application efficiently.
Benefits that we can offer you to make work even more fun:
- Full Remote – We enable you to work anywhere and anytime;
- Flexible working hours — because we know there are other things in life than a job;
- Work at eye level — we attach great importance to flat hierarchies, because every team member is of equal importance to us;
- We offer you a diverse team of committed people who want to drive the energy transition together with you;
- An ambitious profit sharing in our entrepreneurial development;
- As a rapidly growing company, we offer dynamic environments with exciting development opportunities and of course much more!
Does this sound like the kind of place you want to work at? We look forward to hearing ‘hi’ from you!