Microsoft Power Apps / Dynamics Consultant
About the company and the project:
The Power Apps / Dynamics Developer is a key member of our global Dynamics PowerApps business applications development team. In addition to being responsible for developing high-performing solutions on the PowerApps and Dynamics platform, the Technical Consultant will design and implement new Dynamics and PowerApps software applications and will provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments, architect and configure apps as required, and also assist with day to day maintenance and support when required.
- Power App Portals/Canvas Apps/Model Driven Apps — Power Automate — Experience configuring permissions and Security-Deploying solutions in Power Platform or Power Apps.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following D365 / Dynamics CRM Customer Service
- Experience developing & deploying business applications using Microsoft’s Dynamics Power Platform
- C#, SQL, .Net, D365, CRM SDK, CRM Plugins, PowerApps, PowerBI, & Flow
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of relational database concepts.
- A minimum of 5-years experience as a Dynamics Dev/Admin
- Minimum of 3 years experience with customization on the Dynamics platform
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 6 years) work experience
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) using AZURE, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry Preferred Credentials
- At least one Sr Level Certification
What needs to be done on the project:
- Work with senior team members to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport — delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery — assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
- Start of work: the project begins in November, i.e. the start is no later than 01.11
- Duration: long-term contract for approximately 2 years, possible extension after that
- Schedule: flexible, but it is important that there may be meetings late in the evening, at 7.00-10.00 pm Kyiv time, this is rather an exception, but there are local clients of this company who want to call at 12.00-3.00 pm American time.
- Team: the team is located in the USA, Georgia, Ukraine, Spain, a team member is from Spain. There are 3 Ukrainians in the team, from junior to senior in terms of experience.
Does this sound like the kind of place you want to work at? We look forward to hearing ‘hi’ from you!