Lead Unity Developer
It is a top 3 mobile games publisher with over 6 Billion downloads to date, a worldwide leader in Hyper-casual and Casual games development, distribution, and innovation.
We’re looking for a talented and dynamic Lead Unity Game Developer to join our team. Our ideal candidate would have 5-7 years of experience in Unity 3D, mobile 3D game development, strong programming and coding skills, and a keen eye for detail. An individual who values ownership & accountability, possesses leadership qualities and can effectively collaborate with teams from around the globe.
What You Will Be Working On:
- Oversee the start to finish of a game development cycle and take the lead on code elements & product design
- Work with team members to refine complex features and deliver large components as per timelines
- Contribute to the ongoing development process of a game by suggesting improvements & maintaining code quality
- Collaborate & coordinate with Design/Production teams to conduct code reviews, ensure schedules and meet deadlines
- Mentor, manage other members of the team to work towards a common vision and help manage work pipelines
- 5+ years of experience as a Unity developer in a gaming company
- Proficiency in Unity3D
- Experience in mobile 3D game development
- Experience in full mobile game dev-release cycle
- Experience in developing in a live service environment
- Experience with SCM tools (Git / Jira )
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Experience in debugging, performance profiling, and code analysis
- Experience working in Agile or similar project management methodologies.
- Experience in Unity GUI / NGUI frameworks
What we offer:
- Join a creative and supportive team of professionals
- Work in a flat team structure with open, honest feedback
- Make an impact — Shape our next hit mobile game, reaching millions of end-users!
- Personal growth — We encourage continuous learning and experimentation
- Fully remote work
- Expected duration of working: no duration limit
- Procedure for interviewing: tech test, tech interview, interview with senior management, interview with the game owner
Does this sound like the kind of place you want to work at? We look forward to hearing ‘hi’ from you!