Embedded C Developer
A client is from the Czech Republic.
It is a Prague software house and supplier of IT specialists. We help our clients create functional software solutions. Our main domains are the creation of web, mobile, desktop applications, robust backend systems and the new Embedded area. We rely on trust, long-term stability and flexibility. Professional/personality development and career growth are also an important part of our cooperation.
The automotive industry is undergoing the biggest revolution in the last 20 years. Be part of a team that develops advanced SW components for the next generation of autonomous cars. We develop microcontrollers/microprocessors from one of the world’s leading manufacturers.
As a software engineer in the Automotive SW team, you will participate in the design and development of a new and unique SW product that will be part of the most modern cars on the market.
What should you not miss?
- Advanced knowledge of C language and embedded systems (at least 3 years);
- Communicative knowledge of the English language — working in an international team;
- We are looking for new members to join our team: Ethernet — Software solution implementing production-quality software for advanced devices such as programmable power management ICs, battery management ICs and in-vehicle transceivers (CAN, LIN).
What can we offer you?
- Long-term collaborative FULL-REMOTE project;
- Above-standard remuneration with the possibility of career growth;
- Flexible working hours;
- Courses, certifications and mentoring;
- MultiSport card;
- Company events and teambuilding.
Does this sound like the kind of place you want to work at? We look forward to hearing ‘hi’ from you!