We are seeking a talented and motivated Automation Developer who will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and implementing automation solutions using our low-code/no-code platform. As an Automation Developer, you will work closely with business stakeholders to understand their needs and processes, and then create efficient automation solutions that streamline workflows, and presenting the technical capabilities of our platform. This role requires a strong blend of technical knowledge, communication skills, and a passion for helping clients solve complex automation and integration challenges.
You will be part of our team, the No-Code/Low-Code technology for building enterprise software, an ambitious project built like a startup developed inside Ringhel Team. We are a dynamic, agile, and quality oriented company, providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding work experience and we aim to empower companies to adjust faster to market changes with lower costs and using existing business personnel. Our vision is to be the default and natural step forward in building software, by any person — but also a core productivity tool, such as email, word processor, spreadsheet, and presentation tools, for every employee of an organization to use.
Ringhel is the leading Romanian niche software provider for power and gas markets in Romania. We have developed the suite of applications GeFEE that includes desktop and web platforms, covering the entire market activity flows. Our platforms are used by 50% of the active electricity suppliers and 20% of gas suppliers on the local market. We are expanding in other countries and in order to easily localize and customize the platforms we will migrate and build products using the no-code technology.
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand customer requirements and pain points.
- Create detailed solution designs, including workflow diagrams, data mappings, and integration points, for process automation projects using our platform.
- Engage directly with customers to gather requirements, assess technical needs, and align the platform’s capabilities with customer goals.
- Attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Work with our Engineering to both gain consensus and define achievable time lines in order to meet customer demands.
- Help clients to solve problems with platform and prediction usage and integration.
Configuration and Implementation:
- Configure and implement automation solutions,, ensuring they meet the defined requirements and adhere to best practices.
Testing and Quality Assurance:
- Perform thorough testing, debugging, and quality assurance on automation solutions to ensure they function correctly and reliably.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including solution architecture diagrams, integration workflows, and best practice guides.
- Monitor and optimize existing automation processes to improve performance and efficiency continually.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for clients during and after implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience in automation/ RPA development
- Aiming to develop and support scalable and easily configurable solutions;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to understand and analyze complex business processes.
- Proficiency in workflow design and automation, data manipulation, and integration of platforms
- Understanding of integration concepts, APIs, REST, SOAP, ETL, and data transformation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- A high degree of attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering high-quality automation solutions.
What we offer:
- Professional, friendly, and dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary package
- Premium medical subscription
- Extra vacation days
- Sick leave days
- A day for your B-Day
- Team happy hours and outings
- Long term projects with many challenges and learning opportunities
- A pleasant and stable job with a flexible schedule and work from home
- Opportunity for career growth in a dynamic, fast growing entrepreneurial IT company
- Chance to work with cutting-edge technologies and solutions.
Does this sound like the kind of place you want to work at? We look forward to hearing ‘hi’ from you!